- Broaden your Skill Set: Oftentimes in a small business, one person manages multiple part of the business. You can broaden your skills set and be exposed many components of the business.
- Less RED Tape: Changes tend to be implemented more quickly as there are less people that need to approve the change.
- Flexibility: Smaller businesses tend to have more flexible rules regarding wardrobe and hours. Many small business will even let you work from home.
- Transparency: With less management tiers, there tends to be more transparency. Also, you work more closely with owners and senior leadership
- Entrepreneurial Training: Ever wanted to own your own business, working for a small business will exposure you to what it might be like to own your own business. That experience is invaluable
5 Benefits of Working for a Small Business
Posted in Career Advice