- Start Googling: Make sure you have done your research on the company and on the position. Take a look at any recent press releases or parooze their website. If it’s a sales interview make sure you have some knowledge about the product you would be selling.
- Google Yourself! Make sure you online presence is appropriate. Just as you are researching the company chances are they are doing a bit of research on you. Don’t put yourself in a situation where you have to explain an embarrassing or inappropriate public picture
- Get Ready: Make sure you know how you are getting to the interview, print out multiple copies of your resume, and plan our what you are going to wear. Get ready! Preparation shows.
- Write Down Questions: Write down any questions you may have about the position or the company. Mix in questions that ask for your interviews opinion on topics. (example: Could you tell me a little bit about the culture of the company?)
- Get a Good Night Sleep: A good night sleep is essential to putting your best foot forward, go to bed early and don’t forget to set your alarm.
5 Things You Should Always Do Before a Job Interview
Posted in National