- Have a conversation with Management: Explain to your manager your desire for a healthy work/life balance. Many employers value a happy employee and will work with you when trying to achieve a healthy work/life balance
- Be Efficient While at Work! Talking with co-workers is fun however when you are trying to leave on time or a bit early make sure to be efficient and complete all your work!
- Be on Time! Again, when trying to leave slightly early or on time be on time in the morning.
- Be Open to Working Odd Hours: If you are able to work from home, be open to working odd hours. Kids go to bed, try logging on for 20 min to catch up on emails or get a jump start on the next day
- Quality Time: Quality time doesn’t need to be at home, sing songs in the car or have a conversation with your children when commuting instead of listening to the radio.
5 Ways to Help your Work/Life Balance
Posted in National