Make your Print Ad Stand Out With These 5 Tips!
- Size Matters! Think about upsizing to the next size up. The easiest way to get attention is to be the biggest ad on the page.
- Keep It Simple: Keep your message simple. The attention span of potential jobseeker/customer is very short, make sure everyone gets the entire message by keeping it short and simple.
- Include a Call To Action: You have spent time and money on your ad make it perfect, make sure you include a call to action so the jobseeker can follow through.
- Make The Headline Count: This is the first thing a jobseeker will read, make sure you grab your reader’s attention
- WIIFM (What’s In It For Me): List the benefits of your company and job. Doesn’t necessarily need to be salary or pay, could be flexible work environment, free lunch Thursday.